Off-exchange plans are those which are available outside of public exchange or open market. Shopping off-exchange is highly beneficial and a great plan choice! The advantage of shopping off-exchange is beneficial if you don’t qualify for a subsidy. With Rise, anyone can get access to off-exchange plans, and we work with you to determine where you should shop for coverage.
Our Major Medical and Minimum Value Plans are offered under the RiseMed Health by The Medical Access Network. We offer plans at an affordable price point (20% to 30% lower than traditional health plans) with year-round enrollment options.
RISEMED HEALTH/ THE MEDACCESS NETWORK COVERED SERVICES:
- RISEMED MINIMUM VALUE PLAN – ACA Compliant Erisa based plan which is similar to a Bronze. $5000/$10,000 (individual/family max out of pocket deductible/yr) plus 30% co-insurance after the deductible is met
- RISEMED METAL MAJOR MEDICAL BRONZE – $6350/$12,700 (individual/family max out of pocket deductible/yr) and no co-insurance after the deductible is met.
- RISEMED METAL MAJOR MEDICAL SILVER – $3,500/$12,000 (individual/family max out of pocket deductible/yr) and no co-insurance after the deductible is met.
- RISEMED METAL MAJOR MEDICAL GOLD – $2,500/$5,000 (individual/family max out of pocket deductible/yr) and no co-insurance after the deductible is met.
- RISEMED METAL MAJOR MEDICAL PLATINUM – $1,500/$3,500 (individual/family max out of pocket deductible/yr) and no co-insurance after the deductible is met.
Our Minimum Value Plan (MVP) to Metal Major Medical Plans – these plans have no annual limits, however, just like a traditional health insurance plans, they are subject to deductibles and co-insurance and maximum out of pocket expenses per year. They have no annual limits and no lifetime maximum to what the plan pays and plans have unlimited preventive and sick visits.
TELEMEDICINE is inclusive of all plans. It includes access to a mobile app where the insured creates a mobile profile and will have access to mental and behavioral health management like anxiety, depression, addiction, access to physicians for chronic and minor issues, dermatology, pediatrics, senior care etc.
*Our MAJOR MEDICAL PLANS ARE INSURANCE BASED PLANS.
This is the set amount you pay for covered services whether or not you have met your annual deductible. Normally you’re responsible to pay $35 per doctor visit. Restrictions apply.
This is the fixed percentage of the cost you will be responsible to pay after you reach your annual deductible for the calendar year.
This is the amount you pay annually before the health plan begins paying for most covered services.
Annual Out-of-Pocket Max
This is the most you will pay for the calendar year before your plan starts paying 100% for most covered services.
RiseMed Health is a brand used for the Association-based health benefits plan and insurance based plans administered by The Med Access Network and its affiliates and partners.